1) Orthopedic Conditions
Post Fracture conditions, Total knee and Hip replacement, Back surgery post op, Arthritis, Post Operative conditions, Amputation, Cervical and Lumbar spondylosis, Frozen Shoulder, Soft tissue Injuries others
2) Neurological Conditions
Paralysis/Stroke, Spinal Cord injuries, Parkinson disease, GB Syndrome, Head Injury, Foot Drop, Multiple Sclerosis others
3) Pediatric Conditions
Cerebral Palsy, Delayed developmental milestones, Deformity, others
Pre and Post natal Exercises, Pelvic floor strengthening exercises.
4) Geriatric Conditions
Geriatric physiotherapists can facilitate rehabilitation when a stroke or a surgery, or help ease the effects of a chronic condition. Click2Clinic will organize for a skilful physiotherapist to first appraise the patient’s flexibility and quality, and then make a treatment that is suitedto the patient’s condition.
Has your elderly dear one suffered from a fall or a stroke, or just received a hip replacement? Or maybe they need a chronic condition like arthritis, osteoporosis, cancer, or Alzheimer’s. Does your aged parent have restricted mobility?
• Decreasing pain
• Improving joint mobility
• Increasing strength and coordination and improved cardio respiratory function.
• Everyone can benefit from physiotherapy whether you are living with a chronic illness, recovering from a work injury.
Physiotherapy can include:
• Customized exercise programs to improve mobility, muscle function, and strength
• Joint manipulation to reduce stiffness and pain
• Hot & cold packs to reduce pain & inflammation, as well as improve mobility and muscle function
• Application of medical devices & equipment to help improve mobility and strength
• Improve balance to reduce the risk of falls or fractures